What is the best type of website for a small business?
The best type of website for a small business is one that helps you achieve your basic business goals – generating leads and getting more customers, clients or patients. Of course you want a website that looks good and represents your brand…but your ultimate goal should be to have a website that helps to grow your business.
Should I build my own small business website?
You can, but it’s a lot of work, and it’s easy to forget features and functionality that can make or break your website’s ability to enhance your business.
Just like most people wouldn’t build their own home or cut their own hair, we recommend trusting professional website designers to create an effective small business website – while you focus on running your business.cv
What does a modern small business website need?
You need your website to look good, but chances are, you’re creating or updating your website to generate more leads and more business. To do that, a small business website needs a few things:
- Your website needs to be built to work on mobile devices such as smartphones
- Your website needs to be secure – so Google and your customers trust you with any personal information they share through your site
- Your website needs to be built to work for voice search — when people ask Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant for information
- Your website needs to be built to convert visitors into new customers — with the right text, images and functionality to make choosing you and contacting you easy to do
- Your website needs to be built to work with all your other marketing — such as your online listings, reviews, social media and any paid ads you’re running online and ads offline